STUDY THE BIBLE
- Complete the “How Has God Called His Servants” Bible study.
- Read “Why Campus Revivals Spark Missionary Advance” by James Edwin Orr (5 pages). If this essay doesn’t make you excited about college ministry, you must not have read it closely. Try again.
- Read “The University: The World At Our Doorstep” by Glen Davis (3 pages).
- Read “Across the Great Decide”, by Brian McLaren (5 pages). This article is not about calling specifically but is about how our own thoughts and feelings interact with God’s will when making life-altering choices.
- As long as you study this module, pray daily for God to send laborers into his harvest fields. Pray this for your campus, for one campus in your region that lacks a Chi Alpha ministry, and for one underreached nation.
- Memorize 1st Timothy 3:1.
- Memorize Matthew 9:37-38
- Memorize Proverbs 3:5-6
PASS IT ON
- Talk with two seniors (or terminal graduate students) about calling and vocation.
- After completing all of these tasks, have a final conversation with your coach about calling.