STUDY THE BIBLE
- Complete the “Assessing Your Campus” Bible study
- Read the Wikipedia page for your campus.
- Read the entire CMIT manual.
- Complete the “Getting To Know Your Campus” form. If you did your undergrad on a different campus, complete a form for your campus of origin as well so that you appreciate the differences.
- Go through your assignments manual and write dates next to the week numbers on the prayer and theology pages. Use the first day of this week as the start of week 1.
- In consultation with your coach, choose your electives and write them down.
PASS IT ON
- Add one thing you learned to the Wikipedia page for your campus. Really.
- In staff meeting, share something surprising you learned about the campus.
- Explain to a friend how each of the six major components of this program work. This is to make sure you actually understand what the program will be like – and if you happen to talk to a student this will also serve as a little bit of recruitment. Tell your coach who you explained it to.
- After completing all the tasks in this module, talk with your coach about your campus and what makes it unique.