STUDY THE BIBLE
- Develop a bible study use the “Sexual Purity and Integrity” study by Great Plains XA as a resource. Show your study to your coach.
- Heterosexual Sin
- Read “Sexual Purity” by Pete Bullette (4 Pages)
- Read “Overcoming Habitual Sin” by Mack Clements (4 Pages)
- Read “Learning to Love in Love” by Winkie Pratney (9 Pages)
- Read “The Empty Path Of Pleasure” By Ravi Zacharias (1 Page)
- Read “Sexuality: Sexual Purity” AG Position Paper (3 Pages)
- Read “Divorce and Remarriage” AG Position Paper (15 Pages)
- Read “The Real Root of Sexual Sin” by John Bloom (3 Pages)
- Read “Premarital Sexual Ethics – Why Kissing Is A Bad Idea” by Gerald Hiestand (20 Pages)
- Read “The Gospel and Sex” by Tim Keller (13 Pages)
- Read “Sexual Orientation and Reason” by Stanton L. Jones (20 Pages)
- Read “The Case for Idolatry” by Andrew Wilson (5 Pages)
- Read “Should You Attend a “Gay Marriage” If Invited?” by Dr. Robert Gagnon (2 Pages)
- Read “How to Minister to Someone Struggling with Homosexual Confusion” by Dr. David Kyle Foster (7 Pages)
- Listen to “A Christian Response to Homosexuality (for secular audience)” by Linda Seiler (53 min)
- Read “Connection Spring 2011” (8 Pages)
- Create a one-hour training session for student leaders. You can cover anything from the readings or the Bible study. Share it with your coach.
PASS IT ON
- Talk with one of your disciples about Sexual Ethics.
- After completing all the tasks in this module, talk with your coach about Sexual Ethics.
FURTHER STUDY (not required)
- Heterosexual Sin
- Read My Single Treasure by Rick Stedman
- Read The Purity Principle by Randy Alcorn
- Read The Thrill of the Chaste by Dawn Eden
- Read Real Sex by Lauren Winner
- Read “What to do if Someone Tells You They Have Been Sexually Assaulted or Abused” by Columbus State XA (note: Jordan & Kristin = Campus Directors)
- Read Washed and Waiting by Wesley Hill
- Read Can You Be Gay and Christian? by Michael L. Brown
- Read Messy Grace by
- Read “My Child Is Gay Am I a Bad Parent?“