STUDY THE BIBLE
- Complete the Bible study: “Davids Fall and Restoration”
- Complete the Bible study: “What Does it Mean to be Blameless?”
LEARN FROM OTHERS
- Read “God’s Way of Peace” by Horatius Bonar (12 pages)
- Read “Gospel-Driven Sanctification” by Jerry Bridges (6 pages)
- Read “Turning To Christ In Our Conlict With Sin” by Rob Edwards (8 pages)
- Read “Gospel Living” by Les Newsome (12 pages)
- Read “Idols of the Heart and Vanity Fair” by David Powlison (16 pages)
- Read “The Centrality of the Gospel” by Tim Keller (12 pages)
- Read “The Expulsive Power of a New Affection” by Thomas Chalmers (14 pages)
- Read “Putting the Renewed Mind to Work” by Doug Moo (16 pages)
- Read “Conviction or Accusation?” by Ray Ortlund (1 page)
- It has already been done for you.
PASS IT ON
- Write a small group Bible study guiding students into the heart of the gospel.
- Have three separate conversations with students explaining you’ve been learning about the gospel.
- Share one of the articles with a ministry supporter.
- After completing all the tasks in this module, talk with your coach about the gospel.