STUDY THE BIBLE
- Complete the “By Night and By Day” Bible study. You will have to do some writing for this one – bring it to your coach when you are finished.
- Read The Celtic Way of Evangelism by George G Hunter
- Read “Evangelism in the New Testament” by Glen Davis (15 pages)
- Read “Evangelism through Networking” by Tim Keller (6 pages)
- Read “Speak the Gospel: Use Deeds If Necessary” by Mark Galli (3 pages)
- Read “Discover Your Evangelism Style” by Mark Mittleberg (5 pages)
- Learn and master sharing “Bones.” Share with your coach for practice.
- Identify 4 unbelievers within your sphere of influence and begin praying regularly for them. Tell your coach who they are.
- Introduce yourself to at least 2 strangers per day for 5 days. Be prepared to tell their names and a little about them to your coach.
- Complete 2 of the 7 practices from “Ordinary Attempts – Evangelism For The Rest Of Us” (26 pages)
- Invite a stranger to Chi Alpha Service or Core Group.
- Ask a stranger if you can pray for them.
- Share “Bones” with a stranger.
PASS IT ON
- Teach someone how to share their testimony and have them share theirs with you. Provide them with feedback.
- Bring a student with you as you go and talk to strangers.
- After completing all of these tasks, have a final conversation with your coach about evangelism.
FURTHER STUDY (not required)
- Read College Ministry in a Post-Christian Culture by Stephen Lutz
- Read Living Proof by Jim Peterson
- Read Honest Evangelism by Rico Tice
- Read Tell the Truth by Will Metzger